Thursday, October 18, 2012

Great Expectations

I have very mixed feelings regarding what this person believes to be able and not able to do.

1 comment:

  1. Certain skills on the computer and knowledge of the internet are important but depending on the age (mostly maturity) will depend on if and when that skill is taught.
    My youngest daughter knows so much more than I do concerning how to operate certain programs than I do. For example I can do the bare and I mean bare minimum on photoshop, yet she can basically do a video that she drew. I know that some of these skills she learned in school and some she learned by her interest and pure desire.
    I think trying to teach a sixth grader how so change or set privacy settings is to young. As a parent I want to be able to control the internet use, where they go, what they down load. who can contact them. Lets face it children are vulnerable and gullible. They sometimes want to please or be commend for they talents and some peolpe thrive on that.

    ReplyDelete